Introducing: Gallagher Better Works ℠
Better: It’s something all companies strive for. Better outcomes from better performance. But how do you get there?
You start by building a better workplace. One that attracts, engages and retains top talent. What does that look like? It’s a workplace where people feel they belong — where there’s a stronger sense of developing a career than just turning up and watching the clock. And a culture of opportunity that draws new talent because it inspires employees to deliver their personal and professional best.
Introducing Gallagher Better Works ℠:
Gallagher’s comprehensive approach to benefits, reward, financial wellbeing, employee communication and workplace culture aligns your people strategy with your overall business goals. It centres on the full spectrum of your organisational wellbeing — strategically investing in your people’s health, financial wellbeing, talent and career growth. And developing benefit, communication and HR programmes that are successful, compliant, cost-effective, and able to support your multigenerational workforce.
From analysing competitor trends to evaluating the needs of your organisation’s demographic, Gallagher helps you gather new insights and apply best practices that promote engagement, productivity and growth. A focus on your people, backed by data-driven insights, allows you to continually improve.
Physical & Emotional Wellbeing:
- From baby boomers to millennials, offer your employees the benefit plans and healthcare that suit their lifestyles and their pockets
- Guide employees to the information they need to “choose and use” their benefits with tools that put everything they need at their fingertips to get help when they’re ill or injured and can’t work
- Analyse healthcare, sick pay and income protection claims to understand what factors are driving your costs.
- Evaluate options for negotiating contracts and designing a new strategy that better manages costs.
- Integrate healthcare, wellness and early intervention so your employees stay fit and healthy and are supported in their recovery and return to work
- Develop career paths that enable new hires to become leaders, growing their skills, reducing your risk, and increasing organisational impact
- Benchmark your reward strategy against industry peers to understand your competitive positioning in the war for talent.
- Build an attractive, sustainable and competitive total reward strategy that retains, engages and incentivises bright, productive people for the long term.
- Establish your organisation as a destination for talent seeking growth, engagement and reward
- Offer an attractive, low-cost and compliant Workplace Pension Scheme that provides an easy way for employees to save for life after work
- Build a robust governance and compliance programme, meet legislative requirements like Auto-enrolment, and give employees confidence in your scheme to save for their future
- Encourage your employees to make the right financial decisions for their futures with financial guidance, signposting options and the key decisions they need to make
- Enable a timely exit for employees at retirement with Chartered, Independent Financial Advice to help them plan for, and realise the lifestyle they desire once they stop working
- Incentivise your executive leadership to strive for excellence and deliver better shareholder value, productivity and growth in exchange for long term incentives
- Use strategic communication to connect employees with the beating heart of your organisation – what’s new, what’s important, and what’s in it for them
- Articulate the value and importance of employee benefits, policy changes and initiatives to encourage year-round wellbeing and engagement
- Provide employees with the right level of knowledge and support to better manage their total wellbeing
- Explore online platforms to reduce administrative burden on your HR team
- Use technology to make your employees’ experience better by giving them access to benefit information on their phones, tablets or laptops
- Create succession plans and career growth paths for younger employees, and reduce healthcare and insurance claims by supporting timely retirement
- Understand and manage the legislative and compliance risks in all your organisation's locations around the globe
As you develop and sustain this destination workplace culture, your people can thrive and perform at a higher level — optimising your annual talent investment and mitigating organisational risk to maximise your profitability. Best of all, you gain a competitive advantage as a workplace that simply works better.